0800 043 4161
or 0207 043 4161 from a mobile

Change your name by depol

Depol document

Note: depol, depoll and deedpole are all alternative spellings for a deed poll.

For more than one hundred years people in the UK have been using the depol process to change their name. A depol can be used to add names or change any part of your or your child's existing name, whether it's a forename, surname or both.

A depol issued by us is guaranteed to be accepted by all government departments and other institutions within the United Kingdom as documentary evidence of your change of name so that you can get all of your documents, such as your passport, driving license, bank cards, etc, changed into your new name.

There are many reasons that you might want to change your name but whatever your personal circumstances, we offer a fuss-free, reliable and confidential service which will enable you to change your name in a private and prompt manner.

Please use our comprehensive website to learn more about depols and the name change process. If you have any unanswered questions please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 0800 043 4161 or 0207 043 4161.

Legally change your name today!

Cost Calculator

Use this tool to calculate the total cost of your deed poll application:

Deed poll type
Number of copies
Delivery method
Estimated delivery
Total cost
- Apply now
Need help or advice? Call us on 0207 043 4161, use our live chat service or request a call back

Request a call back from
a member of our team

Deed Poll Services logo

Please complete the form below to request a call back from someone in our team who will be able to provide information and advice on changing your name.

Please note: our office is currently closed so you may not receive a call back until the next working day.